Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Bringing you the Bottom Line....Wednesday edition

And the Bottom line is........



Happy Halloween everyone, i hope you have a most enjoyable day and that you stay safe and warm, especially those close to me on the East Coast.

I just heard that 30 miles away from me on Laconte they have a whopping 36 inches of snow + some...I am not sure if i should be jealous or Thankful. Here in the Valley we get lucky to see flurries once or twice a year.

I am going to be super busy today getting the Holiday gift guide reviews and giveaways started for you all tomorrow, so if the Blog and Facebook page are quiet, please forgive me as i am working hard to bring you some great reviews and giveaways. ( Plus tonight being Halloween, my kids will be chomping at the bit the second they walk in the door...and my 17 year old says he is going trick or treating because once he leaves for the Army in 6 months he will never be a kid again haha)


I am still talking with many great companies about adding the the Holiday Gift guide and giveaways so if you have a product you would really like to see a review on, let me know and i will see what i can do!

Have a wonderful Wednesday....


And that....is the Bottom line.........



No comments :


Post a Comment