Monday, October 15, 2012

Win a Family 4 pack of Disney on Ice Tickets ( Knoxville and surrounding)

Fall break is this week in Knoxville and what better way to enjoy it than to attend the performance of Disney on Ice!




 Disney•Pixar Cars characters in Disney On Ice presents Worlds of Fantasy

Moms and Grandparents, caregivers, etc....disney on ice also has a show scheduled  that is a perfect fit for Fall break schedule!  This is a great Kids show and the perfect timing for the little ones
Disney on Ice: Worlds of Fantasy (FRIDAY 10:40AM) 
 Facility: Knoxville Civic Coliseum, Knoxville, TN
Date: Friday, October 19, 2012
Time: 10:40 am


You can also get advance tickets at  a discount price using code
MOM5
(This does not include Rinkside & VIP seating)

Buy tickets here : Disney on Ice 

The show runs Wednesday Oct 17th through Sunday October 2, 2012.  They have many different show times during those days, but the Friday Kids show at 10:40 a.m. seems to be perfect timing with Fall break.

The best part???? I am giving away a family 4 pack of tickets to the live performance of  Disney•Pixar Cars characters in Disney On Ice presents Worlds of Fantasy for the Sunday 1:00p.m. show at the Knoxville Civic Coliseum

Disclaimer: You must be 18 years old to enter and make a comment that you are 18 years old or older, you must be able to attend the Sunday Oct 21,2012 show at 1:00p.m. at the Knoxville Civic coliseum ( tickets cannot be substituted for any other show)
Savings4Sanity is the sole sponsor of this giveaway,
 “Feld Entertainment is neither a sponsor nor endorser of this promotion
Disclaimer: “The Walt Disney Company is neither a sponsor nor endorser of this sweepstakes.”

To enter:

Comment below with whom you would take with you and that you are atleast 18 years of age or older. (You will be required to show I.D. to pick up your tickets if you are the winner)

Contest starts now and will run until 8 p.m. Tuesday Oct 16, 2012. I will choose a winner through Random.org at that time and an email will be sent. The winner will have only 24 hours to respond or an alternate winner will be chosen.

 

 

15 comments :

  1. This is a great giveaway!! Yes, I am over 18..and I would take my 12 year old daughter and a couple of her friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would take my granddaughters and daughter.
    marine.mom42@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Yes, I am 18 years old and I would actually gift them to my friend and her new husband as a belated wedding gift since they live near the area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NICE! Thanks so much!!! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Amazing!!! Not only am over 18 but in about 5 months I will be double that. Lol!!! I would take my 6 year old son....that is a CARS fanantic, my 12 year old son
    That supports anything his little brother does...and also
    Loves CARS & my Momma...that does pretty much EVERYTHING WITH US!!! Thanks for the give-a-way! GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE ENTRIES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am 18 yrs old or OLDER, but wld love to take my nieces to c disney, i think it wld b awsome

    ReplyDelete
  7. what an awesome prize! I havent been to disney in ages.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great idea! you are awesome always:) I am over 18 and I would take my husband since that is our anniversary and our 3 year old Disney addict nephew:) and his sister. win or no win you amaze me with all you do knowing how busy you are.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to go see this! What a great idea, too! I am over 18. but would still love to take my son to go see it! He is a huge cars fan, and I love anything Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's an awesome prize, wish I was in the area my boys would love to go! I remember loving disney on ice as a kid! )

    ReplyDelete
  11. My little man loves to dance, so I think he'd love disney on Ice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am way over 18 yrs old but still a kid at heart. I would love to go see Disney on ICE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am over 18 and would love to load must little family up for a day of fun at Disney on Ice. My 4yr old would be elated!!! Please pick us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am over 18,actually 39 years young..lol My 2 children,13 & 8 years old would be overjoyed to get to go to Disney on Ice! My eight year old just loves everything Disney!! Would love to win!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am over 18 and would love to take my 4 year old she loves Disney!

    ReplyDelete