Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Healthy Surprise Review

How would you like to receive a box each month packed full of Healthy Surprise?
It's actually quiet simple and affordable to do just that. Healthy Surprise is a monthly subscription box which you pay for and receive every month that is packed full. It truly packed, not just a few samples but loaded down with healthy Goodness, and delivered right to your door.
My family and I have been trying to change our eating habits and lifestyle and find healthier options that do not include things loaded down with Gluten and sugars and processed foods.
I was quite "Surprised" with the Healthy Surprise Box when I got it. Most all of the products in the box were Gluten Free, Vegan or Raw. I never actually realized that so many fun and Delicious products existed for a healthier lifestyle.
My kids loved the Home Free Chocolate chip Cookies and the Dried Pitaya shown in the picture above. I loved the fact that I could send one of these snacks to school with my 10 year old and know that not only was she eating a healthy snack, but that it was not loaded down with sugar.  She came home one day after taking the cookies to school and said her teacher tried one and loved them and was impressed with the fact that I was one of the few parents who did not just throw candy or cookies in her bag for her snack because it was easy.
Of course, with a Monthly Healthy Surprise Box, it can always be that easy and your child can try new things while at the same time you know you are providing a Healthier alternative to those sugary snacks which most kids think are the best.
Healthy Surprise has 3 different options for you to choose from when ordering a subscription and you can see those plans HERE
You can also visit Healthy surprise on Facebook to see what others are saying about these wonderful snacks!


1 comment :

  1. This is great! I see some Bare Fruit in there.. i love that stuff! Since I'm pregnant and the mom of two already, I am constantly looking for healthy snacks on the go. Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete