Thursday, December 20, 2012

Treasure of Saint-Lazare Review

Treasure of Saint-Lazare
I am an avid reader, I much prefer something with a little action and mystery to romance or the unreal.
I recently read John Pearce's New book titled "Treasure of Saint-Lazare" . I loved the facts of the book and all the research put in to the book by the Author.
The Books started out a bit hard to follow but after only a few pages I was quickly able to understand the story line and identify the characters, which is sometimes hard to do when you first start reading a book.
I was impressed with the vivid words that described the setting of each piece of the book. ranging from 1944 to 2008, This book tells a story from Florida to Paris, of stolen art to mysterious happenings.
I love the credibility of the the sights, the story, and the characters. Everything about this book remains realistic throughout the story.
"Treasure of Saint-Lazare"  is a book published by a new author and is one i truly enjoyed reading. I look forward to reading the sequence when it comes out.
You can purchase this book in Soft back or Kindle version HERE and it will be money well spent.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments :

  1. Brie, Thanks for this review. I'd very much appreciate it if you'd also post it on Amazon. The book page is http://j.mp/UKIVVi

    John Pearce

    ReplyDelete
  2. I G+1 this post.. great review! I LOVE reading.. i can read a book a day, if my kids would let me that is:) lol I love reading about murders, mysteries, romance, adventures, the back of cereal boxes.. you know, anything with words! lol Definitely going to check this book out.

    ReplyDelete