Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Patrida Tequilla Review

Although I am not a big drinker, I do enjoy a Cocktail a few times a month. My favorite of all time is a Margarita...and what better way to enjoy it than with Patrida Tequilla.






Patrida Tequilla is made with true Blue Agave and you can tell!  I really enjoyed the unique taste while at the same time I knew I was drinking some top notch Tequilla. The smell alone was not what you would expect from any other Tequilla, it was strong, yet pleasant and  went down easily. I did have a shot just to see exactly how it tasted with any added ingredients, and wow...I loved it.



I had the chance to try Blanco, Repasodo and Anejo Patrida Tequilla. while each had it's own unique flavor, they were all of the top  in taste, smoothness and overall quality.



The Blue Agave from Patrida comes from a field close to a doormat volcano and once moved to the plant to process, is baked in a stainless steel oven instead of like most others who use old stone ovens to cook it.  Once cooked they began the process of fermenting the Tequilla which averages between 36-40 hours...Fresh unaged Tequilla is the final product.


I  used the recipe from the Patrida site to make my margarita's and they were amazing!

PARTIDA MARGARITA


with 100% Organic Agave Nectar
1 & 1/2 oz Partida Blanco Tequila*

1 oz fresh squeezed lime juice

3/4 oz Partida Agave Nectar

3/4 oz Water

Shake all ingredients with ice in a shaker.

Strain into a chilled cocktail glass or over

fresh ice into an old-fashioned glass.


I highly recommend Patrida Tequilla if you are in the market for a fresh new Tequilla which will provide you a nice tasty shot or an even better Margarita.




6 comments :

  1. That sounds soo good, I'll have to try that I love Margaritas yet hate how strong the tequilla is. Maybe this will be the winner of all Tequillas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know you could purchase tequila in these types of flavors. I just love the bottles that they come in. This would make a perfect gift (for me).

    ReplyDelete
  3. G+ this post! I will be needing some of this after the baby is born:) Thank you for reviewing such an awesome product:)

    ReplyDelete