Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Flex Belt Review

The Flex Belt .....what can I say...plenty as it so happens.



I recently had the opportunity to try out the Flex Belt and I have to say, so far I am quiet impressed. The Flex belt was very easy to set up and get started using. It comes with complete instructions which had me up and running in about 5 minutes after charging the battery.



So, what is The Flex Belt?  It is a belt specifically designed to help you tone your abdominal muscles. First off, I must say, this is not a gimmick to help you lose weight, it is specific to help you tone the muscles in your abdomen while you work on your weight loss or even if you have no weight to lose and simply want to tone up.

I have only been using the Flex Belt for 9 days but I can already notice a definite toning in my abdominal area.




Basically in layman's terms, you apply the belt to your abdominal area which sends electronic signals to your abdominal muscles which cause your muscles to contract, which in turn firms them up. The Flex Belt comes in one size and  has a waist extender for waists for sizes over 44 inches

 It also has a nice little carry/storage bag in which you can put it in when you are not using the Belt. The Belt comes with everything you need to get started, The Belt itself, your battery charger, control box, Pads to apply to the belt, instructions and your carry bag.

It is simple and inconspicuous enough that you can use it any time of day. I have found myself slipping it on while I clean house, before bed and even when I first wake up in the mornings. I love the fact that I can put it on while I sit at my desk and work if I want.It has several different setting in which you can use to get the desired intensity you want to contract your muscles. Personally, I currently have it set on 15 which gives me just the right amount of tingle to get my muscles contracting.






The Flex Belt does not hurt in any way, to be honest, I love the tingling sensation in which it sends to my muscles.






So head on over and check out how you can get toned with The Flex Belt!

Visit The Flex Belt on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/flexbelt
Follow them on Twitter : https://twitter.com/#!/flexbelt




4 comments :

  1. I bought something like this 15 years ago and I swear the thing was sapping me, I remember I had to put some liquid stuff on it so it would not do that, yet it always did. Sounds like they have come a long way in 15 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quality content is the important to invite the people to
    visit the web site, that's what this web site is providing.

    Check out my weblog - versace prescription glasses

    ReplyDelete