Saturday, November 10, 2012

Campusbookrentals.com- The only way to go


As many of you know, I am a huge fan of worthy causes.  I volunteer  a lot of time for charities I believe in. I have found another way to help which many of you can contribute to without any extra time or effort while at the same time saving money yourselves.

 

Living in a college town, I frequently hear how expensive college text books are, which will directly pertain to me next semester as our kids go off to college . I have found a program campusbookrentals.com, where you can rent your text books and save up to 90%, while at the smile time you are contributing to Operation Smile.

 

Campusbookrentals.com offers free shipping each way on the text books you rent, as well as a30 day  risk-free guarantee.  They also make a contribution to Operation Smile with each text book rented.

 

Operation Smile provides free surgeries to repair cleft lip, cleft palate and other facial deformities for children around the globe. Just think of how you can make a difference by renting a text book you need.

 

Campusbookrentals.com has the largest selection of text books in the nation with live customer support. Why pay hundreds for a text book only to turn around and sell it for less than half of what you paid for it? I know that personally I will be renting my kids textbooks from campusbookrentals.com for my kids  because the amount of money that I will be saving will make a huge difference in our college budget, and it makes me heart happy to know that while saving money I will also be donating to Operation smile.

Campusbookrentals.com also carries books for all levels of home schooling.  Need a Math instruction book for homeschooling? Try Guided Math HERE

 

If you aren’t convinced you can save money and help with Operation smile, then take a look at the video below, not only will you enjoy this video, but you will come away knowing that renting textbooks from campusbookrentals.com is the only way to go.
 
 

No comments :


Post a Comment