Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Savory Seasons Review









If you are like most people, you want to have a Holiday Party or gathering and stay within your budget.
I love having company during the Holidays and am always on the hunt for something new and different, yet cost effective that i can serve my guest in a hurry.
I recently had the chance to try The Original Savory Saltine Seasoning. It's really very cost effective and it will make your guest say "mmmm" .
You can add the whole pack of seasoning to 4 sleeves or regular Saltines, or you can do it 1 sleeve at a time. It makes for a great stand alone treat or you can serve it with a dip or spread of your choice.



The whole process took me about 3 minutes flat to make a sleeve of crackers. I served them with chili last night just to get a reaction and a feel for how my family would like them. They enjoyed them and ask for more, In which i quickly whipped up another sleeve.
Now, i still have enough seasoning to do 2 more sleeves for another night when my family wants a treat.
I will definitely be purchasing some more of this for my Holiday gatherings and to have on hand for unexpected guest.
 I think they would also be great to take along when my son has a sporting event , they would make a great snack for us without the expense of the costly concession stands.

You can purchase your own Savory Saltine Seasoning HERE

1 comment :