Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Great Christmas Caper Scavenger Hunt Review




What happened to Santa?  Where did he go? "Gasp" Was Santa Kidnapped?





What would happen if you ask your kids who kidnapped Santa? Would they get all worried or laugh at you? Would they be intrigued? I know mine were when I posed those questions to them and ask if they would like to play The Great Christmas Caper Scavenger Hunt.

So what is this Christmas Caper and Scavenger hunt? It's a fun game that you can play with almost any age. My children are 8 and above, so they really had a fun time playing, and yours will too. It is a game where if kids are playing they will need to be able to read and slightly comprehend what they are reading.

Before i began to explain the aspects of the game , I will give you a run down of what comes with the game, , which is a  printable game which you can print and laminate if you wish or in my case we used up a lot of clear tape when we ran out of laminate ( You can print it as much as you want but I preferred to just print it once and after securing it in a decorated Ziploc bag I can keep it forever )which you can purchase at www.partygamesplus.com

  • Complete step-by-step set-up instructions. This includes everything you need to know to set up and play the game.
  • One game letter which is used to explain the concept and rules to the player.
  • 6 suspect cards, 6 weapon cards, and 6 location cards. Each features full color, fun illustrations.
  • 36 point cards featuring missing presents and pieces of Santa’s suit each with it’s own point worth listed on the card.
  • 8 Uh-Ohh cards. Each with a unique situation that the players must react to.
  • 4 Blank Uh-Ohh cards that you can edit yourself to include your own situation. (optional)
  • 4 respite cards used to release players from Uh-ohh cards.
  • Fun 5x7 editable invitation ready for you to type in your party information and get the word out about your Christmas Scavenger Hunt. 
Do you remember as a child playing Clue ( Or if your family is anything like my family we play a lot of games still)  So when you think of this game imagine Clue with a treasure hunt twist while at the same time acting out funny scenarios which may occur if you get an Uh-Ohh card.

I normally get all bent out of shape when people are running around the house, but my family and I had a great time with this game and I think they were surprised when Mom wasn't yelling for them to cut it out. The game was very easy to understand after reading the rules and getting organized.

This is also a great time of year for this game. In the beginning Santa gets kidnapped, and players ( who are broken up in to teams at the beginning) have to find out who kidnapped him and what else they took as well as where he is ( Hence the location cards)

Now, I personally have a big family, so the 9 of us and a friend split up in to teams to play. I loved playing this game inside because there were so many places to hide the cards in.

The game for us lasted about an hour and everyone seemed to enjoy playing and my 10 year old ( even though her team lost) keeps asking when we can play again.

Partygamesplus.com has many games you can purchase for almost any situation or occasion you can imagine which you can get HERE


Intrigued and want to play the Great Christmas Caper Scavenger Hunt yourself? Just head on over HERE and grab your copy today and enjoy a game in which you, your kids, family and friends can all enjoy!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :


Post a Comment