Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Funky Chunky Review

Mmmmm.....Funky Chunky Goodness. Seriously, this stuff is addicting.

What, you have never heard of it? Then you are missing out.

FunkyChunky has some amazing tasting snacks that after the first bite I decided I wasn't sharing with my kids ( As I said, it is addicting and I don't want my kids getting addicted because I would never get any for myself)


Delicious Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Pretzels


My favorite of them all was the Peanut Butter pretzels you see above. I love Peanut Butter but this went far beyond anything else I have ever tried.

I received the 5 pack of snacks to try courtesy of FunkyChunky. The Candy Cane  Popcorn was wonderful as well and my husband took that one from me after one taste.

The snacks are very yummy and they even have special packaging for holiday gifts.

Chocolate Popcorn, Chocolate Covered Pretzels, Chocolate Bark and White Chocolate Candy Cane Popcorn in a gift basket gift tote

If you have a special person that you need a gift for, I would recommend trying FunkyChunky because It is sure to be a crowd pleaser for anyone on your gift list. They also have special pricing for Corporate gifts and will even send the gifts right to your recipients.


I received a 5 sample pack to review. All opinions are of my own

No comments :


Post a Comment